2016 winner of the Illinois State Crime Commission Award for Excellence in County Government
Tonia’s continued excellent work on behalf of the citizens of DuPage County in judicial and public safety, as well as her service in mass and public transit, health and human services, and finance is indeed most appreciated. Our commission, and the law enforcement community, sincerely appreciate her efforts and her support of our mission.
-ISCC Executive Director Jerry Elsner
Serving the Community
Tonia volunteers and is actively involved with the following organizations.
- AEI Leadership Network
- Free Enterprise Forum of Naperville, Founding Member
- Board of Directors, Choose DuPage
- Board of Directors, DuPage Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Board of Directors, DuPage Workforce Board
- Board of Directors, Aurora Family Counseling Services
- Indian American Republican Organization
- Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce
- Aurora Chamber of Commerce