DuPage County Board
Tonia has been a member of the DuPage County Board since 2012 and serves on the following committees:
- Economic Development Committee, Chair
- Legislative Committee, Vice Chair
- Public Transit, Vice Chair
- Finance Committee
- Health & Human Services Committee
- Judicial & Public Safety Committee
- Ad-Hoc Collective Bargaining Committee
During her tenure on the DuPage County Board, the county has cut its budget by $36.5 million and saved taxpayers an estimated $110M through shared services, joint procurement, and consolidation.
Tonia and Joe started a home services company with literally one man and one truck. Green T started small, but after years of hard work and determination, Green T now serves over 27,000 customers in the Chicagoland area and employs over 150 local residents.
- Harvard Kennedy School of Government 2013
- B.S. Public Relations, Southern Illinois University–Carbondale, 1991